Top 10 Tips
TOP QUESTIONS TO ASK WHEN SEARCHING FOR A PROPERTY MANAGER OR LEASING COMPANY
- Who handles the evictions, new leases, writs, turns when a tenant moves out, repairs, emergency calls and the number one thing: Showing the homes?
- Do you have a system to handle my money?
- When do I get paid my rental money each month, do you hold a month out?
- Do you have an office for my tenants with a drop box?
- Can my tenants pay online and is there a charge?
- Tell me what you will be charging me for: Do you charge for faxes, emergency calls even if it's not an emergency, yearly renewals and letters mailed out?
- One Big Question: Do you charge me to take a house with a tenant already in the home?
- Do you charge me to evict my tenant?
- Can you do my repairs? and if so do you up charge me over an above what the contractor or maintenance guy will charge
- Final question: Do you have a system I can log onto and see what is going on with my property 24 hours a day or do I have to call you for everything just like the tenant.